- Diplomate of the American Board of HairRestorationSurgery
- B.S., Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York
- D.O., New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, OldWestbury, New York
- Traditional Rotating Internship, Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, West Islip, New York
- Residency, Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, West Islip, New York, Department of Family Practice
Dr. Dorin is a trusted hair restoration surgeon at our practice, which is headquartered in Manhattan, NYC, and has offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. He serves as an active member of the following:
Video: Why Am I Going Bald?
Hair loss can result from a genetic predisposition, or repetitive trauma to the hair, such as using harsh products. As respected hair restoration experts, True & Dorin can determine the causes of hair loss in their patients, and develop an effective treatment plan.
Video: Proper Hair Care
To avoid hair loss, True & Dorin has created a line of products called Scientific Essentials.
Message from Dr. True
I have trained and worked with many doctors throughout my career. Dr. Dorin is the best of all. He draws from his own experiences in authentically caring for each of his patients. He is a thoughtful, skilled and artistic physician.
I consider him one of the outstanding young doctors in the field of hair restoration, and I am proud to have him as my partner.
- Dr. True
Interviews with Dr. Dorin
- What inspired you to become a doctor?
- What inspired you to become a hair transplant specialist?
- What excites you about hair restoration?
- What are the difficult aspects of your practice?
- How do you plan treatment?
- What tools are at your disposal?
- Share your own experience with hair loss and treatment.
- How did you feel after your hair transplant treatment?
- What is your philosophy of patient care?
- What results can patients expect?
- Patient Story: How a hair transplant helped one patient improve his marriage.
- What makes True & Dorin stand out?
- How to select a hair transplant surgeon